Please wait while your file(s) upload.

cancel upload
RTO No: 52312


Doing your RSA

Is the NSW RSA ONLINE course Approved

Yes! we are approved by L&G NSW to deliver the RSA NSW Online unit and the RSA NSW Bridging unit - in fact AAAT is the FIRST to be approved! 


We have been approved since 2015. 

How quickly will I receive the NSW RSA interim certificate?

AAAT issues the NSW Interim certificate once DAILY (Mon- Fri) for all successful applicants who have passed their assessment & provided their required documentation.

If you do not receive your Interim certificate on the day you complete your training, You will receive it the next business day. 




Can I get my RSA NSW certificate today?

A person who undertakes the RSA NSW Online course with AAAT and who successfully completes their training, and has been assessed as having passed, will receive their L&G NSW approved Interim certificate either the same day as completion or the next business day.

Please allow two (2) business days after submission for your work to be assessed.

* Please note certificates are only issued once a day.


Do I need to do a NSW RSA?

  • If you already hold a NSW RSA interim certificate or competency ID card that is due to expire then you are only required to complete the RSA NSW Online refresher course - click here
  • If you hold a RSA NSW paper certificate that expired prior to 30th June 2016, then you must complete the full RSA NSW course again.
  • If you have NEVER completed a RSA NSW course previously then you will be required to complete the full RSA NSW course.
  • If you have a national statement of attainment for RSA completed within the last 5 years in another state or territory, then you need only complete the RSA NSW Online Bridging course

**** Please note, refunds wil not be provided if you already have an existing NSW RSA Interim certificate or Competency ID card and you have chosen to complete the course again.



As an employee am I able to serve alcohol to a person if I am under 18 years of age?

In the A.C.T - A person under 18 years of age may work in an adults only area if they are not supplying liquor to patrons.  A person under 18 years of age may serve liquor to patrons who are not in an adults only area, for example, with a meal in a restaurant if the restaurant is not in an adults only area.

The licensee or permit holder commits an offence if they employ a person under 18 years of age and that person supplies liquor and the liquor is supplied in an adults only area of the licensed or permitted premises.

Email us: info@aaat.edu.au for more information.

Do I have to be over 18 yrs to complete my RSA?

No, in fact in somes states such as the A.C.T  a person under 18 years of age may serve liquor to patrons who are not in an adults only area, for example,

RSA training is provided to students in year 10, 11 and 12 as part of their educational program. 

A person under 18yrs can train in the RSA unit in readiness for employment.

Is my RSA certificate or statement of attainment valid in my state?


The approved online accredited RSA unit - SITHFAB002 - Responsible service of alcohol covers;

Please be sure to choose the RSA unit applicable to the state in which you intend to work. Some states have different requirements and these are addressed in each specific State or Territory unit.


What is Nationally Recognised Training and how does online training work?

Online training allows you to complete training at your own pace and at a time which suits you. It is simple to use. Courses are made up of Units of Competency.

The Units of Competency in your course are broken into various sections of learning to allow you to focus on one area of learning at a time and to provide flexibility in completion of the course.

Each section has information which you must read. The course content, or information in each section is the important detail you need to understand. At the end of each section there are a series of questions which you must answer by either selecting multiple choice answers or by typing in a written answer.

A National Training Package is a consistent and reliable set of nationally endorsed standards and qualifications for recognising and assessing people's skills.

A Training Package describes what skills and knowledge a person needs to perform effectively in the workplace without prescribing how they should be trained.

Is AAAT a RTO and do you deliver nationally recognised course?

Yes. You better believe it.

All of the courses AAAT offers are nationally accredited and recognised.

More than that most of our courses are accredited by government authorities

Does my business need a Food Safety Supervisor?

This will depend on where your business is located and what type of food it serves.

Certain Australian states and territories require all registered food businesses to nominate a qualified Food Safety Supervisor. This person will normally need to have done a Food Safety Supervisor course to show that they can lead and manage a business’s Food Safety Program.

Usually, licensable food businesses must have a Food Safety Supervisor if they serve:

  • Ready-to-eat food,
  • Potentially hazardous food, or
  • Food not sold and served in its original package.

As a general rule, if you’re in a state or territory with this legislation, and your food business needs a licence, it will need a Food Safety Supervisor.

Is my Basic Food Safety or Food Safety Supervisor certificate or statement of attainment valid in my state?


The approved online accredited Food units:

SITXFSA001 - Use hygienic practices for food safety

SITXFSA002 - Participate in safe food handling practices

  • South Australia
  • Western Australia
  • Northern Territory
  • Queensland
  • Tasmania
  • NSW
  • A.C.T
  • Victoria

Please be sure to choose the unit applicable to the state in which you intend to work. Some states have different requirements and these are addressed in each specific State or Territory unit.

Do I have to complete my course in one sitting?

No, you can take your time and complete the course at your own pace. You can start, stop and resume your course at time intervals that are suitable to you. The system will remember your progress. Each time you log into the website with your unique username and password you will be able to resume your course where you last left it.

Just remember, you have three (3) months to complete your course..


My rights as a student?

Click here to obtain information on your rights as a student.

What if I have problems with reading and writing?

Access All Areas Training provides support for participants who require assistance with Language Literacy and/or Numeracy (LLN).

If you do need some extra help, we encourage you to let us know before you start.

How do I get a purse/wallet size proof of completion card?

In addition to your instant downloadable certificate we also provide the option to purchase your very own plastic, durable, wallet size Proof of Statement of Attainment Card.

The Proof of Attainment Card is a great way for providing a quick reference of:
> Qualification details
> Evidence of course title and qualification unit code
> Date of completion
> Your name
> Your certificate number
> Access All Areas Training contact details for future reference

...all for just $20 !!!

How do I get one? it's easy simply click here to purchase!! Only $20 !! Your card will be mailed to you within 21 business days.

How long does my certificate last?

Nationally recognised training does not expire, however each some states do require you to do a refrsher course within a certain period of time 

Please refer to each course in each state for legislation regarding refresher training.

Still not sure, drop us a message info@aaat.edu.au


What resources do I need to complete my online training?

You will need the following:

  1. Desktop computer or tablet/notebook
  2. internet connection and an up to date internet browser (Our site is optimised for Chrome)
  3. An email account and program
  4. Phone with a camera or a camera
  5. Access to a printer 

You may also need a person as an observer for your Food Safety cousres

Do I need to apply to be an Approved Manager?


The conduct of business at the licensed premises must be personally managed and supervised by an individual at all times Approved Manager Penalty: $10,000
Please see attached flyer click here
Click here and have a look at what to expect:

Which should I choose? SIRRFSA001 or SITXFSA002

There is no one answer to this question as it depends on which state you reside. Generally the SIRRFSA001 unit is for reatil so business such as Grocers, Delicatessens, convenience stores,supermarkets whereas the SITXFSA002 is for hospitality so restaurants, cafes and hotels.

We can't really advic eyou on this if you are doing it to set up a business..

It is best you contact your local council for their requirements

What is a USI?

A USI is...

The USI (Unique Student Identifier) is a number unique to you that list all your vocational training. USI is a federal run agency. You need a USI to complete our training (unless you have an exempti0n)


Forgotten your USI?

If you forget or lose your USI you can retrieve it online via www.usi.gov.com 

We do not have access to your USI account.


Payment is online with no more to pay

Access Areas Training uses eWay as their secure payment gateway.
eWay provides the highest level of security available.
Visa, MasterCard and other major credit organisations have created a set of requirements which must be met by companies who store or process credit card data, known as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard. eWAY is externally audited each year to ensure that they are Tier 1 PCI DSS compliant, the highest level of compliance.

That is why eWAY is globally recognised as the secure payment gateway.