Please wait while your file(s) upload.

cancel upload

RSA/RCG cardholders can now replace their card online

27 September 2017

Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) and/or Responsible Conduct of Gambling (RCG) competency cardholders can now replace their card online.

An RSA/RCG card needs to be replaced if the card has been lost or stolen.

The new online form makes it easier for you and your staff to replace a card by eliminating the need to submit a paper form.

  • How to replace an RSA/RCG card:
  • complete the online form
  • if your card has been stolen, report it to the police
  • access a free digital version of your card through the Service NSW App – available to download from the iTunes store or Google Play.
  • Read more about competency cards on our website.


Comments (3)

I lost my rsa &rcg card and certificate and need my rsl number to replace it how can I get my card number
kayla leah pauley - 19/05/2019
i lost my RSA card and certificate. I need my RSL number to replace it
Tamaz Gigiashvili - 09/01/2019
how do i find out my card number. i only have a certificate and both the numbers on there it says is incorrect
jo kennedy - 24/08/2018

Post a comment