Please wait while your file(s) upload.

cancel upload
RTO No: 52312

Making changes to interim NSW RSA certificates is now easier

27 November 2018

Changes to an interim NSW Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate that holders may require are now being processed by Service NSW.

For example, if a name or date of birth correction is needed, people can now visit a Service NSW centre to have their interim certificate amended.

The amendment and proof of identity check will be completed in one transaction and the interim certificate amendment form (CC0300) will no longer be required.

If someone has legally changed their name after they've had their photo taken at Service NSW, they can use the new online portal, via manage my competency card, to request the change. The replacement RSA competency card form (CC0500) will no longer be required.

Find a Service NSW centre near you on their website.