Please wait while your file(s) upload.

cancel upload

Select your state

Australia has many laws that govern how, when and to who alcohol can be served. Our courses explain the legal requirements, the penalties for non-compliance and how to serve alcohol in a safe and responsible manner. We currently offer two courses:

Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) qualification is mandatory for anyone serving alcohol in Australia. Some states and territories have different legislation that requires specific course material. Click on your state to find out more.

MLP1 unit – Manage the Legislative Responsibilities for the Sale, Supply & Service of Liquor. This advanced course explains the additional responsibilities and requirements and will qualify you as an Approved Manager (in WA it is a requirement to have an Approved Manager or Licensee on the premises at all times business is being conducted). Click here to find out more.

Are you an International or overseas student?

If you are currently an overseas student or in Australia on a Student Visa you are NOT eligible to enrol into this course with Access All Areas Training as we are not CRICOS/ELICOS registered. Please contact your nearest CRICOS registered RTO.

Select your state